Table Size: 35.4” x 98.4” (900 x 2,500mm)
Travel (X, Y, Z): 80.0” x 43.1” x 28.0” (2,032 x 1,095 x 710mm)
Spindle Taper: NST No. 50
Spindle Speed: 35~12,000rpm Gear Drive, 4-Step
Tool Storage Capacity: 40 Pcs. (60, 80 Opt.)
Tool Change Time (T-T/C-C): 6.6 Sec. /12 Sec.
Rapid Feed (X, Y, Z): 945ipm (24m/min)
Power Requirement: 45KVA
• Ideal for parts requiring heavier cutting loads, and parts that require a higher level
of precision and accuracy. Excellent for Die/Mold applications.
• Positioning Accuracy: ±0.002mm/Full Stroke, Repeatability: ±0.001mm
• Rigid Meehanite cast iron construction with induction hardened solid box ways
• #50, High Speed, High torque 12,000rpm, Dual Contact, 4-Step Gear Driven Spindle
• Double column design with patented triangular crossbeam provides expansive work
envelope and superior rigidity when compared with C-Frame style machines
• Linear scale feedback in X, Y, Z axes
• Space saving and compact, the Bridgecenter-8G measures only 137.6" x 230.9"
(3,494 x 5,866mm) on your floor!
• 7,700 Lb table capacity allows for the capacity to machine larger and heavier work pieces